Thursday, January 3, 2008

Whatzupwitu?!?!?!

So my boy Tone Tank posted a bit on his website ScumLife about Eddie Murphy, and referenced his duet with Shabba Ranks, I was a King. It's one of the worst songs ever. I'm pretty sure it made me cry as a teenager, and I cry so infrequently I've been called Robot. The song is certainly much worse than Party All The Time, which Tony informed me that VH1 voted the 7th worst song of all time! What the fuck is wrong with those idiots? Party All The Time rocks.
He didn't provide the video, so here's where I step up. Shabba!

Eddie Murphy & Shaba Ranks . I Was A King


Now here is Whatzupwitu, the only worse song in the universe. Eddie Murphy and Michael Jackson. Gallivanting and fagging it up big time. Ugh. Gag me with a pair of child clown.

What's up with that bullcrap? I saw Dreamgirls, and I've been known to Boogie in the Butt. We all know Eddie sings better than this. I'm proud that we as humans have never accepted this mediocrity.

1 comment:

Tone Tank said...

What!? I was tryna find this joint! We make a good team. XO
_TONE